Scope of Service :
As member of IPATA, Pets Habitat’s pet export service includes the following :
- Study pet’s medical history and documents to conclude if all is in order for a smooth export from origin country and smooth clearance at Dubai.
- Render comprehensive advice on import requirement at Dubai for the type of pet to be brought in.
- If indicated by the pet owner, we can retain and communicate with a IPATA agent at origin. An IPATA listed pet relocation agent will assist the exporter with the complete move involving the following aspects :
- Select appropriate airline and connections to reduce travel time
- Select appropriate size of IATA approved travel box based on strict requirements of the airline and to ensure comfort of the animal during flight/transit etc. or have one custom made if needed.
- make prior arrangement with and transport the pet in properly equipped vehicle to meet with the Government authorized veterinarian to organize an export health certificate and to do so within the shortest turnaround time possible.
- Transport the pet in properly equipped vehicle to the airport on the day of flight to process all export paper work and hand over the animal to the airline for export.
- At our end, we shall provide step by step liaison with the pet owner to ensure that the process is going smooth and provide complete coordination with agent at origin to ensure pet is exported with care and that protocol is followed.
- Upon arrival of the pet at Dubai, we will have our person visit Dubai airport and follow the various stages of clearing the live animal shipment, clear the pet and hand over or delivery of the animal to owner’s residence when required ( in case owners are not collecting the pet at airport )